Let's discuss a few cases together. Internet case Time is scarce: Why do people buy their hands during the "Double Eleven" shopping festival? The "Double Eleven" shopping festival is executive email list a typical case of using "scarcity of time" to facilitate transactions. People's general impression of Double Eleven is that the entire Tmall's products will drop to the lowest price of the year on November 11. After this time, you won't be able to enjoy executive email list such a low price again. This impression, on the one hand, fully satisfies the user's psychology of taking advantage of the price.
Let's not talk about whether the things you buy will be used or not. once! Don't wait for me, hurry up and buy. Based on these two points, a large number of users do executive email list crazy shopping on Double Eleven, but what is the actual truth? "Truth Finance" once conducted a price analysis on nearly 15,000 samples under 30 major categories of Tmall's Double Eleven main venue, and found that only 17.17% of the products had the executive email list lowest price in the whole year on Double Eleven, and the other was as high as 82.83 % of commodities is not an all-time low. However, the turnover of Tmall Double Eleven in 2018 was.
As high as 213.5 billion yuan, and the reason behind it was a lot of impulsive consumption brought about by the scarcity of time. Scarcity: Are concert tickets really sold executive email list out in seconds? Jay Chou was my favorite singer when I was a student. Some time ago, I learned that he was going to hold a concert in Hangzhou. I was very excited and wanted to book a ticket to listen to it live. After I received the ticket sales information, I immediately went to to make a reservation. However, the strange thing was that the tickets were sold out within a few executive email list seconds of the sale, and I didn't book a ticket at all. I was thinking, no! The Huanglong Gymnasium where the concert is held can accommodate more than 50,000 people.